New Windows Update Module available in O&O Syspectr
We also used yesterday’s system upgrade to revise the Windows Update Module completely. Whereas before it was part of the Windows Security Module, it’s now an independent Module with a wide range of new options.
As a result, we’ve not just improved the configuration for Windows and Microsoft updates and their display (e.g. Microsoft Office), but also made it possible to install updates automatically on remote computers with the push of a button. If the computer is turned off, updates will be automatically installed at the next start. Remote installation not only takes into consideration any possible restarts, but also the so-called “interactive” updates that require user logins. The integrated Remote Desktop comes in handy because it can be used for entering required data.
New Features at a Glance:
- Windows and Microsoft Updates as an independent module
- Display of important, optional, and hidden updates can be configured
- Installation of individual or all updates at the push of a button
- Hiding unwanted updates
- Identifying updates that require a new start
- Identifying updates that require user interaction
- If computers are turned-off, updates will be installed at the next start
Co-founder and Managing Director of O&O Software