NEW: O&O ShutUp10++ (Version 1.9.1424) for Windows 10 & 11! Numerous Windows 11 Settings and Dark Mode!
Windows 10 and 11 bring a lot of new features and aims to make your daily work as easy and hassle-free as possible. Microsoft does grant you some further rights in order that you can set your privacy the way you would like it. However, these new settings often only apply to programs that were installed after the Update, and some old settings are simply reset to “Standard“ automatically. Windows 10 and 11 quite freely shares your personal data with Microsoft and certain apps. Some services protocol your entire keyboard entries, share your WLAN access data with your Facebook contacts or connect your computer without asking permission to a public – and potentially unprotected – network. While this means that you and your contacts do not have to grapple with complicated WLAN passwords, it also poses a significant security risk.
Windows lets you manage some of the available privacy settings in a new easier to use dashboard. Unfortunately, it does not give you full control over your privacy on your very own PC. Without a deep understanding of Windows, it is very difficult to protect your privacy.
Protect your privacy under Windows 10 and Windows 11 – Free!
O&O Software’s freeware O&O ShutUp10++ means you have full control over which comfort functions under Windows 10 and Windows 11 you wish to use, and you decide when the passing on of your data goes too far. Using a very simple interface, you decide how Windows 10 and 11 should respect your privacy by making recommendations and giving tips for which unwanted functions should be deactivated. And should you change your mind later on, e.g. giving the personal assistant Cortana a try, all changes can be reverted with a single click.
New in Version 1.9.1424
- NEW: Support for Windows 11
- NEW: Change of application name to “O&O ShutUp10++”
- NEW: Complete overworked user interface
- NEW: Integration of dark mode (switches automatically depending on Windows settings)
- NEW: Disable Cortana above lock screen
- NEW: Disable shopping assistant in Microsoft Edge
- NEW: Disable the ability for apps to take screenshots on this device
- NEW: Disable the ability for apps to take screenshots for current user
- NEW: Disable the ability for desktop apps to take screenshots for current user
- NEW: Disable the ability for apps to take screenshots without borders on this device
- NEW: Disable the ability for apps to take screenshots without borders for current user
- NEW: Disable the ability for desktop apps to take screenshots without margins for current user
- NEW: Disable app access to music libraries on this device
- NEW: Disable app access to music libraries for current user
- NEW: Disable app access to downloads folder on this device
- NEW: Disable app access to downloads folder for current user
- NEW: Disable the standard app for the headset button
Available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Chinese simplified.
Download now – no install, no crapware
Download O&O ShutUp10++ free from our Website. O&O ShutUp10++ is entirely free (freeware) and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC (portable). And it will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software, like so many other programs do these days!
Decide for yourself how important your “comfort” is when weighed up with your privacy and how to protect it. O&O ShutUp10++ presents you with all important settings in one location – you need no previous IT knowledge and there is no need to manually change the Windows 10 or 11 system settings.